I've been working on a few different things the last month. I took a brioche class and then figured out how to make a brioche dishcloth. I'm using some reclaimed yarn and I wasn't sure what needle size to use or how many stitches I might need to cast on so I just picked some needles and cast on 30 stitches and hoped for the best. Things were going well until I started having doubts about the size and gauge. Its pretty loose for a dishcloth and it seemed really wide. I thought it would be fine though, especially if I wasn't going to give it as a gift. Then, 4 inches later, I went to pull it out of my bag and I yanked the needles out and some stitches came loose. I tried tinking back a row but I couldn't get these last few stitches right. Sicne I don't like how the fabric is turning out anyways, I'm going to rip it out and try again. I think my next try will be on smaller needles and I think I need a garter stitch edge to make it look neater.