I fished washing and weaving in the ends on the socks for my boyfriend. They are big on me but they seem to fit him pretty well.
After I finished his socks I really wanted to try out my new size 1 hiya hiya needles so I started these socks in Malabrigo sock. I’m using the Socks on a Plane pattern and I was testing out a new short row heel method. I think I was supposed to twist a stitch somewhere or something because I have some serious holes. I’m going to rip back and try again. I might try an afterthought heel if I can’t figure this one out.
I started working on the felted clogs and I have finished the knitting on one and I’m just missing the outer sole on the second one. I need to seam both of them up still. I also need to get my washing machine fixed before I can felt them because it started leaking water this week.
I got an ounce of BFL in the Witches Brew colorway from Funhouse Fibers in a swap that I participated in. It’s a bright green and black variegated yarn now that is plied with some purple random wool that I dyed. I ended up with about 130 yards and I think it will be perfect for a monster. The purple wool was really hard to draft and was fairly coarse the BFL was great but I'm not the greatest spinner so it's a little lumpy still.
I'm working on processing some more yarn for my shop so check out the shop updates page for that. Remember to check back after November first so you can enter into the raffle for the Lil' Bit Shawlette. The pattern will be available on Ravelry by December first when the raffle winners are announced.
I work, take care of my babies, read, and maybe sometimes knit.